DUMPSTER RENTAL SERVICE
Badgerland Disposal offers Dumpster Rental service in and around Madison plus counties including Dane, Dodge, Green, Jefferson, Milwaukee, Rock, Walworth and Waukesha.
We have a variety of dumpster sizes to rent for your next project. To get a dumpster rental quote please click the button on this page.
Merging Industry giants
In October 2018, Badgerland Disposal expanded our footprint into the Madison marketplace with the acquisition of Royal Container Service. With this acquisition, Bagderland gained nearly 50 employees, 25 trucks, 4 facilities (including one of the only construction and demolition recycling facilities in Wisconsin) and over 1,000 roll-off dumpsters that will work alongside the existing Badgerland service team.
This acquisition expanded both Royal and Badgerland’s service options into a larger Wisconsin geographic area. As the leader in temporary services for over 20 years with an extensive roll-off division, the combined service force of the Royal and Badgerland complements each other and expands the local customer base. Additionally, both companies have a core misison rooted in sustainability– meaning higher recycling and diversion rates. This sustainability-first mindset pairs well together with core values that enable the combined team to differentiate from competitors within the Midwest marketplace.
WHAT CAN GO IN YOUR DUMPSTER
LOADS COMMONLY ACCEPTED:
- Home demolition
- New residential construction
- New commercial construction
- Commercial loads containing shipping material (containing large quantities of pallets and cardboard)
- New Construction Drywall loads
- Roofing Projects
ITEMS RECYCLED (LOADS THAT CONTAIN 60% OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS):
- Wood (dimensional lumber 2”x4”, plywood, tree trimmings, pallets, home demo, cabinets, doors, etc.)
- Vinyl Siding
- Aggregate (concrete, rock, brick, stone, porcelain, tile)
- Drywall, New (standard, blue board, green board all okay, painted drywall is non-recyclable)
- Metal (sheet metal, window frames, pipe, bikes, lamps, wire…..any metal)
LOADS COMMONLY NOT RECYCLED (TREATED AS TRASH WASTE):
- Commercial demolition containing large quantities of roofing (asbestos concerns)
- Loads with majority of load containing plastic, tarps, burlap, insulation, or carpet
- Commercial demolition containing large quantities of crushed drywall
- House hold cleanouts containing large amounts of trash, clothes, mattresses, or furniture
SPECIALIZED PRICING FOR LOADS CONTAINING ONLY:
- Wood, cardboard and/or clean concrete
- Clean roofing shingles, nails and tarpaper
WHAT CAN’T GO IN YOUR DUMPSTER
Appliances, Asbestos, Dirt, Electronic Waste, Flammable items, Fluorescent Lamps, Gas, Hazardous Materials, Lead acid batteries, Medical waste, Oil, Paint, Radioactive Waste, Tires, Yard waste.